Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Days 482 - 485



Day 482 - Grilled cheese sticks, peppers, tomatoes, pizza sauce, clementines, chocolate covered craisins and some "trail mix" of Brownie Gold Fish and coconut chips.

I have chicken salad with melba snacks, coconut chips and a clementine.



Day 483 - Pretzel Dog bites. I saw these on Pinterest and had to make them.  Well I sort of made them.  I was lazy and used pizza dough that I had on hand....do yourself a favor....make the dough.  Pizza dough is a bit too chewy.  Delicious, but chewy!  D also has ketchup for dipping, peppers and tomatoes, grapes and trail mix of almonds, coconut chips and chocolate chips.


I have pretzel dog bites too with some of the beer cheese which was amazing!  I also have grapes, a clementine and trail mix.


Day 484 - Lunchmeat "sushi", trail mix, grapes, peppers and tomatoes, trail mix.  D is on some medication that has decreased her appetite.  Lots of food has bee coming home.  I thought if I put it in a smaller container it would be less overwhelming and she may eat more....didn't work...lots of food still came back home.

I had pretzel dogs again because I was really the only one that liked them and I had a ton left to eat...I guarantee they would have been a bigger hit if I had used the dough in the recipe.


Day 485 - D has a ham sandwich decorated with cheese, some peppers, Brownie goldfish, clementine and chocolate covered Craisins.

I had soup so I didn't take a picture of it.


4 comments:

  1. I don't know if you'll see this, but have known about your site for a while but never really went through it all and I'm currently in the process of going through everything. I'm 20 years old and these meals are even perfect for me to take to work and snack on.

    Keep on doin' what you're doing cause you're also feeding me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll do my best to keep updating! !

      Delete
  2. There's so many great things happening in these pictures! I'll just start at the top. I LOVE the grilled cheese sticks, super creative and fun and an easy way to shake up a lunch box. The chicken salad and toast looks delicious! I also really liked how in the day 484 lunch you used the silicon cup as a divider not by having the items sitting in the cup but laying it on its side and letting things spill out of it. I think it looks great and it's not something I'd thought to do. Anyway, I've rambled enough. Great creative lunches. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo... I didn't know they made brownie Goldfish. Yum! I love the variety of foods you pack in the lunchboxes.

    ReplyDelete